Dr. Gabriela Casabona

gabriela casabona


Gabriela Casabona is a brazilian dermatologist now living in Marbella, Spain.

She dedicated the first 10 years of her career to mastering cosmetic rejuvenation of both the face and body. She traveled to the USA to serve a variety of externships with experts on various procedures and technologies as well and also spent a great deal of time as a collaborator in the Laser department of Universidade ABC- Brazil.

Since 2010 her career has shifted more to the surgical side. She spent 5 years ( 2010-2015) in many training programs in the USA, Latin America and Europe furthering her expertise in skin cancer surgery, Mohs surgery, honing her reconstruction skills (especially oculoplastics). She also trained in cosmetic surgery including fat
grafting, endoscopic browlifting and blepharoplasty . She had her own clinic in Brazil for 18 years and now at Ocean Clinic Marbella, where 85% of her patients are cosmetic, mainly fillers, botulinum toxin combined with technology treatments and the newest generation of thread lifting procedures. The other 15% of her patients are surgical patients (cosmetic and oncology).

She is presently an International Speaker and consultant for Merz Medical and Dermapen. 


Instagram: @gabrielacasabona